Korean Wang BBQ Center

1:30 PM

 Tired of eating korean food by paying lotsa money? 
and who said only Hartamas area only serve good korean food?
SS2 has one hidden gem that needs to be know, which is Korean Wang BBQ Center, they are located at this food paradise at ss2 Petaling Jaya! what I should really highlight about this restaurant is...
THEY ARE FREAKING CHEAP!not to say super cheap but their price is lower than any other korean restaurant for now, It's not a big restaurant but can fits several people like 40? I assumed la
Again thank you for Food Ink brought me here to join this dining event again with some new faces and the people whom I met back at Buns and Meat. :)
 The restaurant so far is not well known enough yet but I wish you guys would drop by there and have a meal :) because I went back there and celebrate my sister birthday with my cousin :)
and there is no service charge :O
 Stella craft a lot of thing by herself for giving out to us during events, how thoughtful and talented :)
last time was a clay burger, now a pair of korean couple :D

 while the side dish is served :)
 Tteokbokki (Stir-Fried Rice Cake) – RM10 
can you tell me where you can find for such big portion of rice cake that only sell rm10?
for me no where can be found lor this kind of cost. plus they taste really good.
despite I am not really into spicy food but then this is really good! the sauce actually went into the rice cakes, so it's not just laying on the outsides of the rice cakes but also inside, wonder how they do it though... I rate this a MUST ORDER.
 here comes the babies, shit I sounds so scary here lol
 some insert shot before introducing them :D

So they are ....
  • 1. Samgyeopsal (Grilled Pork Belly) – RM19
  • 2. Moksal (Pork Shoulder) – RM19
  • 3. Dwaeji Galbi (Pork Rib Marinated in Special Soy Sauce) - RM22
  • 4. Chicken BBQ (Grilled Marinated Chicken) - RM19
  • * Sesame Oil, Salt, Spring Onion, Garlic 
some tips to let you know how to see whether the pork is fresh or not.
quite surprising but then...
 THEY CAN BE STILL PINKISH LIKE THEY HALF RAW WHILE YOU COOK 
let the picture do the story telling. hopefully you guys are drooling over your pc or phone by reading this now HAHA
 I mean look at that piece of meat though :ooooooo
look so fresh and well cooked :)
taste awesome, but even better to eat it with lettuce,garlic and kimchi.
 so here are the stews
  •  Sundubu Jigye (Spicy Soft Tofe Stew) – RM15 
  • Kimchi Jjgye (Kimchi Stew) – RM15 
my opinion about these stews are... they are good with rice lol. but then they taste good too! and the PRICE, look at it!

 Blogger do what they do best.
:)
 picture storytelling time LOL

  •  Cheesy Pork Ribs (600g)– RM40
these are the Pork ribs cooked with Korean spicy sauce, topped with cheese. 
I am so satisfied with the cheese and pork rib, they combine it real good!
I thought it would be weird but I am so wrong! they are awesome! 
the meat is sweet and the cheese is moistly there!
 and the next piece of meat after we chowed down some other meats.
 Cheesy Chicken (250g) – RM25 
this is my favorite dish overall, because they are not spicy AT ALL
I mean it, seriously they look so spicy but they are not 
 so far loving the chicken cube :) 
the owner gave me this Korean style egg omelette to try out, I think it's great :)
although they don't taste like "WOW" tasty but it shows that the owner nice side of him :)
And this is the pan cakes :) I assume? taste great and crispy too :)
I had came back to this restaurant one more time after the dining event, the food is still great and the price is still affordable as I were told, will definitely coming back and introduce to my friend to try out, so people, there is a really affordable cost for a meal of satisfaction, why not? They need to be known! they need to be show! 

The address of Korean Wang BQQ center.
address : 42, Jalan SS2/66, Petaling Jaya
contact number : 016-2587479
opening day and time : Mon - Sun: 10:30 am - 11:30 pm

You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images