Vanilla Cafe Express - IOI City Mall

6:36 PM

 Vanilla Cafe Express is now opened at IOI City Mall Putrajaya!
Vanilla Cafe Express is mainly serve Mille Crepe as it is a cake that comes with 30 thin layers of crepe with cream! and it comes with 16 types of flavors from Matcha, Mango or Chocolate etc

Do find out more by visiting Vanilla Cafe Express as the owner actually got the recipe from Paris on how to make the most authentic mille crepe cake!

Personally will come back to discover more on the flavors during tea time with my friends!
 By looking at these cakes, no matter how full I am from the main meal I had earlier, I am still going for these mille crepe as dessert!

Let's find out what I ordered!

  I ordered Midnight Choc,Salted Caramel,Mango Peach and  of course the Vanilla (Original)
I ordered the Vanilla which is the original is because I would like to try out the most original of the taste with the mille crepe, the texture and how the cream tastes like within those layers, turns out I am actually loving it! so moving forward with the others flavours, I personally loving the Salted Caramel!

Moving on with the drinks, as I know the drink is the most important with dessert cause it can be either good with the dessert you having or NOT GOOD with your choices of mille crepe!

 Cafe Latte RM11.90
 Ice Chocolate RM8.90
 Hot Chocolate RM7.90
Charmomile Tea RM15.90
I ordered this tea to ease the sweetness from the cakes I had! which is my best choice!

For more upcoming promotion you can always go to their Facebook page :
IOI City Mall 
address :LG - K9B IOI City Mall , IOI Resort City , 62502 Putrajaya 

Sunway Pyramid
address: LG2K.10 Lower Ground Two , Sunway Pyramid , Jalan PJS11/15 Bandar Sunway , 47500 Petaling Jaya , Selangor.

Paradigm Mall 
address: LG-42 , Paradigm Mall , No.1 , Jalan SS7/26A , Kelana Jaya , Petaling Jaya , Selangor.



You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images