S.WINE Cafe -Publika (food post and the recently daily post)

11:19 PM

 hola! this is me when i am working
credit to wifey kahyian took this picture,haha
anyway,this is me when i am work.
:)
about the post i promise to post to myself to record this down.
it was a sunny sunday,what i was do was RUSHING THE SHIT OUT OF MY ASSIGNMENT
i know it's not good to do anything in last minute and i should be prepared.
BUT I WORK I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO BE CREATIVE~AHH
but i still manage to do it,but when i complete it was late night and i do not have any motivation 
to blog anything on that day
ok let's come back to this,daddy brought the family and teddy bear went to publika to have lunch
i thought he was going to eat something that we usually go to have since he said
"LETS GO EAT PORK CHOP RICE"
i was like,is it that hai nan safe at jalan ipoh or what?
i ended up went to publika because daddy's friend recommended my dad to come here 
and have a bite,i thought it will be a very chinese restaurant...
but it turn out to be a very western restaurant and i forgot to take the entrance picture!
this restaurant is at the BIG MARKET non halal corner,at the wine and alcohol section

 the pig symbol make me laugh,the first time i see menu put piggie haha
ignore my random haha
so this is the menu :) simple and fragile 
have to hold carefully or else imma tear this paper out of suddenly
 they draw the pork sausage,rib and meat on a plain white plate,look artistic and i really like it :)

 ordering~
 i ordered a sausage and bacon chunks.
:)
 water with taste of a bit lemonade lol...
 the sister angelica :)
she ordered english breakfast and english tea,
she just finish her british council class. AHAHAHA
she turn out to be english hahaha
 this is my sausage and bacon chunk,looking wonderful :)
 there is cheese on top ~DROOL LIKE OTHERS WILL DO!rainbow drool!
 the feed back : i will rate this 9 out of ten, it taste unexpectedly yummy and if i am coming here
i am so gonna order this again!
~
 the watermelon and lychee salad,there is stewed pork in there
i thought the white and black was sesame...
but its....
CHILI FREAKING PADI SEEDS!
i mean like everything in there just not match!
my feed back for this are totally zero,no offence whoever tried this and think its nice
its just not my thing AT ALL
ZERO ZERO ZERO!

this is the last pasta we ordered,forgot whats name already
but its tasteless for me it's really pointless to put eggs on it
luckily the bacon safe all this,so i would not throw a zero mark on this.lol

 can't get over these artistic plate with words of porkkkkkk~
lol
and outside publika there is a little art market going on,
i am so going to walk if i have a chance to.
that's it for sunday wish you guys love this post :)
======================================================
 today went to gym 
the below locker chain is mine the big one i dont know whose want
is that a little message telling me,
you are bigger than me?
LOL ANOTHER RANDOM SHOT SO SHOOT ME HAHA

  working tomorrow,thinking should i continue working or not?
since my new semester is starting on 27 august.~
love my slipper like this,love black slipper look so casual but also fashionable comfy for me
lol
goodnight peeps.
hope you like my food post.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images