#emotional throw out

11:19 PM


It's been awhile since i last blogged..well,i decide to throw my feelings..i do miss the person who previous build a relationship with me,he is honestly the first guy i ever fell deeply in love with,and i lost him because both of us did not work it out,i do still love him,deeply,but will he ever know,or just because i am in another relationship just to forget him but hell no,i am not,i guess he will never know,never ever know.its really sad to know someone whom you loved the fucked up the most,but in the end you ended up have to pretend you moved the fuck on,but you are not.i am not sure will i be fine in the future,because..i always watch romantic movie,like example,Titanic,fucking Titanic has let me know,even you lost the person who you love,you can still keep em in your head,your mind until you fucking die,i believed that might be happened in me...i might be looking so fine at the outside,but there is people don't know how i feel inside,yes is so much ashame to fucking tell my whole world blog to tell the people that i still love my ex boyfriend,i might be stupid for leaving him but he still cheated on me,again..its not the first time,i do had a fling before and he found out,i let him make this as a excuse for cheating on me,he made it look so much make sense in it,in the end we have to broke it off,that is the most hardest thing i need to do in my life because i know he will never cherish me he will never understand why am i sacrifice so much for him...until now i guess he sleep with a lot of girls,or he has a girlfriend? i don't know...but it will kill me if i know he has a girlfriend...i am not wide awake in this yet,so i keep telling myself,i'm gonna be fine,so dont worry,ok?i am going to be fine...

xoxo. goodnight,pangkor trip here i come!

You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images