Reunion with my babe vanessa :)

11:23 PM


 this is a very late post about me and vanessa reunion the last time we went out for outing was years ago....so finally decided to go wangsa maju shopping center walking around :) and after we had some lunch we decide to go for medi pedicure session, she told me that was a very good bonding session together,we will look more forward for this reunion outing again babe..
 babe nessa and i :)
 hohoho :)




some word for babe nessa, i know how you feel and i been there, it just you guys end it a different way like me, but i know how you feel,its bad but you will be strong again,so stay strong :) and all of your friend included me,will always be there for you no matter what, xoxo loves lots  to you <3 br="br">

You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images