Buns and Meat!

10:02 PM

Hello peeps. I am here to introduce you Buns and Meat that located at Sungai Besi Lake Field
Glad being part of Food Ink , they brought me opportunity to try out new food :) I am here to bow down to this new building company have this faith in me to let me join my first ever dining review event and I met a lot of new faces and they are all nice <3 br="">
Robin (the owner) brought all his collection to this restaurant, which caught my attention to look at it for good five minute, over all the main colour of this restaurant is blur and white, which gave me the feels of chilling and comforts.
Stella brought her handmade "burger" that made by clay and she give it to whoever attend this dining event.
le menu to look for, and these are all going into my tummy (not full portion)
we get to taste the food and give our review for this restaurant.
and also, there is a dart machine you can play with :)
just so you know, when you are bored during waiting for food, you can have a game!
the view from the entrance, and as I said, I love the design of this restaurant, the colours combines very well, you can tell there is effort from this restaurant!
the view from the bar.

Virgin Mojito as the appetizer for us while waiting for the food to be served :)
taste really refreshing though :)
Iced Mocha, taste way too milky for me :\
 First let me introduce Char Siew Burger  (RM16.90)
Pork patty burger topped with cheese, sweet roasted char siew, tomato and lettuce with mayonnaise.
have you tried char siew burger before? it taste really great with cheese along. not so savory but sweet :) I would say whoever love to eat char siew will love this dish as well :) love how the cheese melt though, what I want to highlight is the burger bun is made from Buns and Meats itself, it bake with margarine and reapply another layers of margarine to make the bun smell and taste awesome :)

insert shots of this awesome-ness
 Runny Mess Burger (RM20.90)
Pork Bacon burger topped with a poached egg and covered with cheesy sauce.
 It is more like a breakfast type of breakfast but FULL FILLING :)
especially the way they cook the eggs, so moist and cheesy <3 p=""> if you prefer something like big breakfast, you can have a try in a burger version :)

here comes the blogger who are helping these "models" picture to be taken before they vanished on this fancy wood plate :D
Met all these beauty for the first time :) 
look at me :\ way too casual for first dining event. should be dress up mar :\
Glad to meet them <3 br="">


here come's the nest dish, Grilled Chicken Burger with Cheese Black Pepper – RM16.90
Chicken thigh, black pepper sauce, lettuce, fries, pasta and ham salad.
personally loving this burger because I love eating chicken :) it grilled so well and look at the sause
I am drooling by just looking at it again <3 br="">
sharing thoughts on food, different opinion and perspective ,but same passion :)
 Affrago with Cocunut Ice cream. mannn this is good <3 br="">

 Spicy Korean Ribs Burger – RM16.90
Pork ribs, lettuce, Korean spicy glaze, pasta and ham salad.
if you love spicy korean food this maybe your pick :) *wink*
personally didn't take much because not a spicy person <3 p="">but the bloggers said it was great and spice 




Spicy Korean Ribs – RM42.90
again this is spicy but the meat can full fill your needs in them <3 nbsp="" p="">love how it sprinkle those green to decorate / spice the whole rib .
Major attraction for this piece of awesome-ness are it is spicy but it won't over the sweetness on the ribs
 BBQ Pork Ribs – RM44.90 
Had to take lwinlee's blog picture of the signature BBQ Pork Ribs, because I forgot to take picture
:( way too talkative sampai forgot already :\

It is the signature means you guys should really TRY IT!
I love how the rib been cooked, it is so yummy,
I recommend you to eat it with hands, trust me, that is another type of fun on the table <3 br="">



Hot Dog with Jalapenos BBQ Slaw – RM16.90
Pork sausage, coleslaw, mustard, jalappeno, fries, ham salad.


Hot Dog with Sautee Mushroom & Black Pepper Bean – RM16.90
Pork sausage, fries, pasta & ham salad.

Hot Dog with Pork Bacon Baked Bean – RM17.90
Pork sausage, fries, ham salad

Hot Dog with Pork Bacon Baked Bean – RM17.90
Pork sausage, fries, ham salad
The highlight for this dish is the hot dogs, they are premium hot dogs




12. Pulled Pork Fries – RM11.90
personally thinks this is a snack while you have a chat with your friends
you will finish this fries without realize it! taste so good, and I assume you guess realize there is one thing to be to notice over here, THERE IS MEATS IN FRIES TOO!god I can' believe I can consume that much of meat though :)
Alio – Olio with Pork Bacon - RM16.90
If this cooked as pasta I will be more amuse because they cooked with this type of noodle, so yeah :\
kinda disappointed though but over all the taste is great, It's going to be better if is pasta :)

Angelica is holding this plate, cause some laugh to be honest, BUT THEN WE HAD FUN!
We came out many different angles to get the best picture for these dish :)
so appreciate us please XD
with all types of camera can you see? HAHA
Gula Malacca Banana Cake (RM 13.90)
this is my first try on malacca sugar, I usually think they are the same but apparently THEY ARE NOT LOL. well, it is really good to be honest :) not greasy and all, just nice :)
13. Salted Peanut Butter Cake – RM13.90
this cakes is pretty much like peanut butter jam in a cake form :)
But taste really good <3 br="">
14. Bailey’s Cheese Cake – RM13.90
MY FAVORITE CAKE OF THE DAY!
because there is chocolate and cheese! and Bailey along too!
taste really complex though, I love it <3 br="">
after the dining session, here's comes the fun....
well....
this is the funniest picture that I took with Vince so far
wondering why he look so awkward while this picture is been taken :\
langsung tak kerja sama at all ( not cooperating)
here's my better and appropriate picture LOL



And here comes the group picture from Food Ink.
:) 
glad to be part of this community and I am glad to meet all these girls and ESPECIALLY GARY
one funny guy I met :) and thank you Stella for planning all these for us <3>
here's the location for the restaurant
address:
72a Jalan Tasik Utama 7,
Lake Fields Sg Besi, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
contact number : 03-9055 3378
Buns & Meat Facebook Page.
don't forget to like their page to get more updates from them! there might be new recipe coming up !

and don't forget to support Food Ink by click into their website and more new upcoming new restaurant updates and reviews!

xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images