KungFu Steam - Puchong Branch-

1:43 AM

Hello! Have you heard about KungFu Steam?
I think not much people know about how seafood prepared in form of steaming :)
Basically all the seafood at Kungfu steam is 100% fresh! (I guarantee that myself)
I had tried out these 6 people set which cost RM298
reasonable right! consider as a 6 people a set with
Fresh fish pieces (300gm)
Fresh clams(1.5kg)
 Fresh Tiger Prawn(600g)
Scallop (6pcs)
Green Oysters (6pcs)
Flower Crab (3pcs)
Fresh chicken pieces (300gm)
Handmade Fishballs (15pcs)
Fresh Mushroom Plate
Vegetable Plate
Signature Flower Crab Porridge



Fresh Fried Fungus
which is my favorite :p

Majority this is my favorite part of the dish, they place the rice with the flower crab before steaming the seafood. Basically after steaming all the seafood, The essence of seafood will flow into the porridge that been cooking the whole time!

 
When I first tasted it I knew I would want to finish the whole thing!
It was #yummer!!!

Wolfberry osmanthus cake I googled translated it so I ain't sure if this is the right one haha
in Chinese it called 枸杞桂花糕
Japanese red bean mochi!
which is my major favorite of all time!
tasted sweet but the texture of the mochi is just right!

This restaurant is suitable for family/group of friend
They even have set lunch promotion from 10:30am to 2:30pm!
As you can see the sign board had mentioned, they are actually pork free and no lard!
So Malay friends and family can come here and try it out!

Puchong KungFu Steam
address : G-13A , Jalan Puteri 7/13A , The Cube , Bandar Puteri , 47100 Puchong , Selangor. 
contact number : 016-213 2828
operation hours : 10.30am - 11pm


You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images