12:50 AM

How are ya my reader...or if there is anyone?
i think i am having some issue right now because my sleeping hours is increasing from 9 hours to 10 or more than that now.i am seriously fucked up by that.
that feeling whenever i am on the bed is like.
 exactly...true fucks for me

and.... my another issue....i miss having that person who left me hug me badly...
like this..
 but yea i know it will never happened so....
 i'm desperate..i'm still heart broken about it.
there is a part of me died. or still dying part by part.
ever since he left..i am still crying like this every time i saw some movie scene remind me of him
or places we both used to go.damn it could still killed me badly.
but all i know..is..i am letting it out and i know there is someday, i am going to be fine.
do you guys know.....
i made a lot of mistake by just forgetting him...
i revenge on myself...i revenge on him...
but it din't end up me giving up on him but increasing the love and haunting memories 
not helping,no good.
T.T

i know..i know :'(
and i always knows that....
another true fucks..


xoxo...

i know i still love you,even though i made a mistake by forgetting you.

You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images