Day with meatball :)

12:51 AM

 Its fridayyyyyyy!!!
:D
have a lunchie meal at meatball ikea today,it's been really a while since last time i came here and eat
i came in a very very wrong timing,
lunch time for office worker!!!
but in the end still manage to eat it :)
 you guys can roughly see how crowded was there right?
boo yea,i saw two high school friend of mine,one of them is a pretty girl :)
she's younger than me :) another one is marcus :) hahaha he did not notice me :\
any ways there we go the food!!!
 i can't eat all of course there is people eat with me,i am not a solo person,i feel weird being alone la..
mushroom soup was the first time try at here :)
 can you hear the salmon is telling me how yummy they are :D
yes i did that face hahaha 
ahhh.....finally...the mainnnn god damn course hahaha
when i was first eating it,i was like..
 YUMMYYYYYYY <3333
let me introduce this :)
 my GIF image HAHAHA :D
nice to meet you guys!!
my reaction while after had that meatballs,soups and salmon with vagetable!

 waaaa :)
after eating so much things..this happened..
boooo.. :(..

 after the meal i have to take a freaking long walk in ikea,its like forcing us to walk in ikea .
colourful carpets :\
boring...

 this is nice :))))))
like it :)
 after having meatball,i turn to became another meatball..lol...
 do you have that time and patience to build a chair,table or something else?
me NO NO NO..lol
this is like....take me forever..you know la,after eating,feel sleepy...
sien ==
i had a meaningful day until some shit happened..
thank you.for ruining my beautiful day, i did my best for you
but you failed me.thank you.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images