father days and monday blue

9:02 PM

here some pic from the father days.it was a great night dinner with the family.
awesome food with awesome chit chatting moment with the cousie's 

 me with ma sister <3

 #selca FTW! lol
 start wondering why there is cake for father day..even mother day also.hmm...
some incident happened when during the dinner,
about the shark fins soups.ok no offence to anti shark groups or whatever because i am not even sure are those shark fn is real shark fins.any ways,there is one my aunt found out it taste like come cockcroach something in the bowl,feel kinda disgusting,few of my cousin was complaint was about.
the most funny is my dearly brother,he was thrill to see those shark fins was serve on the table until one of my cousin found out there is some problem with the shark fins soup,lol
 the fathers and my grandma :)
 singing song for them :DDD
 cut cake ceremony lol...
 self shot of me and dearly brother.
he is all grown up. wow,he is so tall. ==
feel shame about when he was shorter than me and i made fun of him.now he is making fun of me all the time.


 siblings and i :)
love them much :)


 DADDY!!
<3 
thank you fro raising me so much 
sorry for being such a trouble maker all the time in your life.
love you still <3
 le brother and dad (alvin)
 the sister with dad (angelica)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
done with the father post,about today.damn i am having such a torture in my life
on sunday,i was having lil coughing and abit aching sore throat,right after evening,its getting worst and worst
i lose my voice,i cough badly,and my throat and lungs hurts.
it's like almost my lungs is gonna cough it out from my mouth.
i can't sleep well,or i should say i din't even sleep
until this glory monday morning,i missed the field trip to community centre today,i was suppose be there with my classmate and took picture for my finals assignment today.
i felt bad to myself that why shouldn't i take care myself more.somemore there is haze around in malaysia
i should be more careful with my fragile body,i should like take care myself more.
people who know me was right about one thing,too much facebook in my daily already,i should be more on something useful meaningful. ==
the medicine,i guess i filled up medicine to be full.
me on today monday,i was wearing mask and i lose my voice.
now i should be done now because i took my flu pills it was half of it now i am getting tired.i wonder what if i  take ONE but not HALF of it.
black out i think if i took one..
that's it for my shitty today.

xoxo
loves lots.






you have no idea how much you still mean to me.slym.




You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images