first job hunting in my life with kahyian wifey

10:07 PM

 PLEASE DO IGNORE ONE OF MY PICTURE IN THOSE PICTURES =.=
I HONESTLY THINK THAT IS THE MOST UGLY FACE IN MY LIFE THAT I HAD MADE.
today is my first job hunting day with wifey
i am looking for a part time job since i am so free on tuesdays to thursday.
well,at first was really epic fail because i been interviewed for 1 hours
in the end i guess i am going to not consider it.
because i got no benefit on working there T.T
anyways found a bakery shop at publika.gonna consider working with wifey :D
can't wait can't wait!!!!
wohoo~i'm really looking forward to gain more experience in life and learn so many things :D
just to say my brain is like a kindergarden kids minded -.-
who will hire me? lol
in the end,show some selca of me and wifey :D










 TONG IS BACK FROM AUSSIEEEEEE
MOUTH STILL THAT STINK WHEN HE TALK =.=
NOT SMELLY STINK,IS WHEN HE TALK,CRACK THE SHIT OUTTA ME
HE NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME LAUGH :D
well,will show some video about him eating dog biscuit haha

here;s the video of tong eating dog biscuits,we trying to prank him,but he seems not getting it?
so did me and kahyian got you?
we really don;t know
 long time no see yaw yaw haha 
still look cute
studying at taylor lakeside.wow..classy~~~~
good luck with life :)


xoxo

it hurts me bad when i see u putting so much effort on other girls,but never gonna be me.



You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images