it's time....

12:14 AM


 hello my long lost dear reader.
life not being interested at all,will try take more picture instead letting GIF picture help me do the talking.
was kinda improve in Computer Graphic thingy,quite proud :)
class did not have much,but friendship is having lil drama now.
i try to learning to own something but also learn to be able to let go,
it's hard.....i wasn't a really strong person anyways...i am like a fragile glass,vulnerable...
but now i am standing up for myself believe that i can throw away all my past.
i shall keep it to myself,give myself a limit,appreciate what i am having now,
as long i am alive,i shall not miss any chance to be happy..
yes i did not know what the fuck is going to happened in my future or tomorrow 
but i will stay strong,i will never let any people put me down.no one will,no one can.
i treat people sincere,but i also learnt to look at what people i should throw my heart out at.
my heart is wild but also a fragile organ in my body.
i been through some aching process so long....that i never believe i could do so..
it is painful like.(cursing like nobody else) but it also let me learnt some value from it.
let me promise something,let this place to be alive again like before i firstly start to do so :)
i should go out more and look more stuff,i should go watch movie,play more games,
go to other state to eat their famous food,i wanna be happy...i want my life be meaningful.
so i will never let myself go down anymore...




goodnight xoxo :)
<3 loves lots always












i still love you,never going to change,i just using a positive way to love you.
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images