just another day.

6:46 PM



had badminton session with wifey today,quite fun and we chat a lot of thing :)
just knew it my badminton skill was bad....very bad.....
but still improving :)
but we sweat a lot in this game today :)
looking forward for next week :)
i am on diet still,trying to avoid mid night hunger but there still bull shit from people saying that
i did not pay enough effort i was like..

and some more.comment on my body from them.

isn't it?
i am exhausted...
sigh...but trust me,i will not stop until i succeed 
so its time for
reality show time!!! re-watching some episode is fun :)
dramatic much?


xoxo



you have no holy ideas that how much i still do love you.everyday getting deeper
memories does kill me that's why i do not have the courage to look back,because our memories just too beautiful,so.it kill me a uncountable times.i am not happy can you tell?

You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images