When is the last time i blog as much as i used to?

12:25 AM

 hey whoever reading this,i just realize my 2012 has change my life,there is up and downs..somehow there is some imperfection is around my life i hope i really can change, i need some challenge in my life,i really do, college life was great and stress at the same time's learning to use a DSLR so far was great,its just my heart,i feel empty at there somehow....i don't really know what i should do to make up my life more meaningful anymore, i did went to gym for months at one utama celebrity fitness,whoever saw me and know who i am, say hi :) i did my effort to make myself to lose some weight to back into my shape at 2007, i know kinda impossible if whoever known me for long time ago,because i gained so much of weight until my ex cheated on me and leave me i guess? this is the worst and i wanna change it, let's hope....my life, can be what i want....

You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images