should i? or shouldn't?

11:24 AM






i have uneven eyelid too,one of my eyelid are different than the other,like one of my eyelid are double eyelid and another are not so obvious,more like single eyelid.
should i try this because this is really easy and sounds like it works for me..
gahhh i don't wanna have eyelid surgery in my life!

Kahyian wifey is been nagging me for not update my blog
man,i always wanna blog something but my life is just full of a same thing...
so dull, study and gym,staying at home,out with some old friends. 
lol,this is how my life gonna work? DAMN I NEED CHANGES!
there is many things i can blog,just which one should i blog? hmm


more to come for an update, stay tune if there is anyone here reading my blog~

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images