Let me introduce you Cube Crate

11:58 AM



 Hello peepo!
something awesome to share with you!
which is Cube Crate!
Okay fine, this is probably the worst intro I ever done.
well, I had been slacking and cube crate has been sending me boxes of gift for the past 3 months.
You heard me, yes products of products in a box!

let me introduce you a little bit some some for you about cube crate!
At Cubecrate, their aim is to make whoever you are day a brighter one by giving you the gift of some of your favourite little things….Because hey, who doesn’t love surprises? No more waiting for birthdays or Christmas to come round, as long as cube crate are concerned. Every month, they carefully source for the trinkets that tickle your fancy – all handpicked with love.
If its happened that the box is not your cup of tea? Fret not, cube crate will offer you a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
  From various little knick-knacks & décor items, to handy everyday things, midnight snacks and cute accessories, find a joy in every little box at the comfort of your home. Subscription begins on the first week of every month and they’ll have your little gift shipped over to you before you can say, “Christmas came early!” :-)

Basically it's a very simple thing, all you need is to subscribe!
these box can be subscribed by anyone, for yourself, your friends, and even your loved ones. Cubecrate has 3 different packages. RM15 per box for 6 months, RM20 per box for 3 months and RM25 per box for a month.

Well I can't managed to draft all the post in one so I made a video about it :)
I may not explain it right or even misplace the wrong brand, Forgive me!



This is my first Cube Crate Unboxing Video :



with my adorable nephew Caymond :)

Do subscribe my channel for more videos and it will definitely encourage me more on making videos
:)

xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comment :)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images